The person whose name appears on the Booking Form agrees to take full responsibility for ensuring that all members of the party adhere to the Conditions of Let set out below.
In these Conditions of Let, “Owner” refers to the owner of the property you are booking, “Property” refers to CLOVEHAYES.
1. The number of people occupying CLOVEHAYES, NORTH TAWTON, DEVON is limited to that stated on website,(6) unless by prior consent with the Owner.
2. You must pay a 30% deposit on booking, with the remainder of the balance payable six (6) weeks before the start of the Let. If a booking is made less than 6 weeks before the start of the holiday please send the full rental charges at the time of booking. Failure to pay the balance of rental charges, or failure to allow the Owner to take the balance by credit card by the due date (42 days prior to arrival), will result in the Owner treating the Property as available for re-booking. No reminders are sent out.
3. Please notify the Owner of any cancellation in writing. If a notice of cancellation is received between the dates of your deposit being received and the final payment being due then the deposit will be retained unless the Property can be re-let. If cancellation is made within four weeks of the holiday start (i.e. the whole rent has been paid) then the whole amount paid will be retained unless the Property can be re-let. If a re-let is successful then a full refund will be made, less an administration fee of £25 per week. If the Property cannot be re-let then no refund will be given. To safeguard against cancellation charges & other unforeseen eventualities we strongly recommend Cancellation Insurance.
4. Should the Property, subsequent to booking, become unavailable through any cause, you must accept that the Owner’s liability is limited to the amount of any rent paid.
5. Children under 12 cannot stay at the property due to safety reasons. Pets are NOT allowed. No Smoking inside the Property. No parties or events are allowed to be held at the property.