The person whose name appears on the Booking Form agrees to take full responsibility for ensuring that all members of the party adhere to the Conditions of Let set out below.
In these Conditions of Let, “Owner” refers to the owner of the property you are booking, “Property” refers to CLOVEHAYES.
1. The number of people occupying CLOVEHAYES, NORTH TAWTON, DEVON is limited to that stated on website (6). NO EXTRA GUESTS other than those in the original booking may stay at the property.
2. You must pay a 30% deposit on booking, with the remainder of the balance payable six (6) weeks before the start of the Let. If a booking is made less than 6 weeks before the start of the holiday please send the full rental charges at the time of booking. Failure to pay the balance of rental charges, or failure to allow the Owner to take the balance by credit card by the due date (42 days prior to arrival), will result in the Owner treating the Property as available for re-booking. No reminders are sent out.
3. Please notify the Owner of any cancellation in writing. If a notice of cancellation is received between the dates of your deposit being received and the final payment being due then the deposit will be retained unless the Property can be re-let. If cancellation is made within four weeks of the holiday start (i.e. the whole rent has been paid) then the whole amount paid will be retained unless the Property can be re-let. If a re-let is successful then a full refund will be made, less an administration fee of £25 per week on any 3 day + bookings. If the Property cannot be re-let then no refund will be given. To safeguard against cancellation charges & other unforeseen eventualities we strongly recommend Cancellation Insurance.
4. Should the Property, subsequent to booking, become unavailable through any cause, you must accept that the Owner’s liability is limited to the amount of any rent paid.
5. Children under 12 cannot stay at the property due to safety reasons. Pets are NOT allowed. NO SMOKING OR VAPING inside the Property. No parties or events are allowed to be held at the property.
6. You accept that the responsibility for personal property of guests occupying the accommodation is solely theirs. All vehicles are also left at the guests’ risk. Guests agree to absolve the Owner of any responsibility for any accident or mishap to persons or property whilst on the premises or whilst engaged in any activity therein, or from any illness or injury arising from any causes whatsoever.
7. You agree to use the Property solely for its intended purpose as self-catering accommodation and to accept the Owner’s right to refuse to hand over the Property to any person deemed unsuitable to take charge. Causing a nuisance or disturbance to neighbours, unreasonable behaviour or disruption may result in the Owner requesting you to leave.
8. You agree to allow the Owners or agents access to the Property at all reasonable times. We will only ever request access to the property in case of an emergency, e.g. a water leak.
9. You must respect and look after your accommodation during your stay and you must leave the Property clean and tidy. NO SHOES, except clean flat shoes or slippers, are to be worn inside the property. Please let us know of any damage or breakages so we can repair or replace them for the next guests. We reserve the right to charge for any damage or breakages.
10. You must vacate the Property by 11am at the latest on your day of departure unless special arrangements have been made with the Owner. This is to allow us to prepare the Property for the next guests.
11. Guest arrival time is from 4pm onwards.
12. All of our portable electrical appliances have been tested and approved within the terms of the new Fire Assessment Regulations. As the use of your own personal electrical equipment is out of our control it must be at your own personal risk.
Children over 12 Welcome
Clean flat shoes or slippers to be worn within the property
No Vaping / Smoking
No Extra Guests Other Than Those In Original Booking
No Parties or Events
Check-in is between 4pm-9pm and check out is by 11am (unless a prior agreement has been made with us)
Leave our home in a tidy and respectable condition upon departure. Kitchen items washed/dishwashed, and put away. Waste food and rubbish put in outside bins provided.
Respect neighbouring properties regarding noise during unsociable hours.
Report any damage/breakages at your earliest convenience to enable items to be replaced for incoming guests.
Breaking house rules, damage to the property or its contents, could result in partial or complete loss of your security deposit, excluding minor accidental breakages i.e. a drinking glass.